Respect for your privacy (GDPR)
- « Les Petits Bouts de Kontum » ASBL attaches great importance to protecting your personal data and takes great care when handling the data you give us. We do our utmost to protect your data and do not share your data with third parties.
- Your data will be stored by « Les Petits Bouts de Kontum » in an electronic file (Infodons). It will be retained and used for the purposes of any communication concerning the activities and the collection of donations by the ASBL.
- We consider our donors as privileged partners, and we want to keep them up to date with what we are doing. As a donor, therefore, you will from time to time receive news about our activities or our campaigns. This information may be sent by letter or by Email. If you prefer not to receive such information any more, please let us know by telephone or in writing (by post or by Email).
- You can request access at any time to the data we hold about you, modify or delete them, to the extent that this does not compromise the proper operation of the organisation.
- If you have any questions regarding the storage, management and security of your data, please contact Jean-Pierre De Rouck – firstname.lastname@example.org – +32 474 638 550.